Covid Update

Due to the unprecedented rise in the Omicron variant the committee has taken the decision to suspend indoor meetings until the situation changes. For now the meeting this Monday 10th Jan is cancelled and we will review on a monthly basis.

We feel this is the most responsible course of action given the way this variant is spreading and whilst the majority of us are triple jabbed this only prevents serious illness and does not affect transmission to others.

Barry will try to maintain the ride outs so please look out for his posts, we may find that whilst the ride out can go ahead there may be some form of restrictions when gathering at stops. We will update you further.

Stay Safe

Paul Dresser

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply