HAB Sunday Ride Out Postponement

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, but due to expected bad weather this Sunday 21st, with heavy rain and strong winds I’ve decided to postpone the Ride Out until the following Sunday 28th. The current weather forecast for the 28th is sunny with light winds and temperatures of up to 10 degrees. A post will go out soon to outline the ride.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply