Sunday Ride Out Postponement

Sorry folks we have been waiting for a few days to see if the stormy weather would pass in time for our Sunday ride out, but sadly not. The forecast is still for strong winds and heavy rain all day and it would be very uncomfortable and irresponsible for us to ride in those conditions.

All is not lost though. Trevor has kindly offered to lead the ride next Sunday 27th and for which we currently have a very good weather forecast.

A reminder will go out early next week with full details.

All the best and enjoy the rest of the weekend (polishing the bike in the garage).


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Sunday Ride Out Postponement

  1. Martin P says:

    3 Wise Men

Leave a Reply